The Cross Sector Leadership Exchange
The Cross Sector Leadership Exchange (CSLE) Community Interest Company was established in June 2015; having operated previously as an informal consortium across the Public and Third Sectors since 2011. In line with Government ambition consideration is being given to how the programmes delivered by the CSLE CIC might link with the Private Sector.
The CSLE CIC brings together as its Strategic Partners, a group of like-minded professional leaders, who are responsible for the development of existing, future and aspiring leaders within their Organisations and provides an environment that facilitates the development of middle, senior and strategic/executive leaders. The ultimate objective of the Company is to improve the lives of citizens.
PLEASE SEE OUR LATEST NEWSLETTER here NEWSLETTER
For details of our 2017 events, please see under the Our Programmes tab.
Ugandan Leadership Challenge Working with PEPAL, the CSLE are delivering The Uganda Pioneers Challenge . This is a seven-day executive training programme that provides participants with hands-on experience of working in Uganda. It partners UK public and voluntary sector professionals with leaders from the Ugandan health sector to create joint teams that work together to improve service delivery at health centres in some of the most remote and deprived regions of Western Uganda. For the FLYER click here. The next programme will run from 9th - 17th September 2017. To register interest please email email@example.com As an example of the work please see the following blogs https://inside.nhsbt.nhs.uk/blog/odt/welcome-to-a-week-in-uganda-isaacs-guest-blog/42955/#more-42955 https://inside.nhsbt.nhs.uk/blog/odt/planning-and-dreaming-with-inspirational-colleagues-eyalama-uganda/42822/ https://inside.nhsbt.nhs.uk/blog/odt/are-we-together-what-pioneering-in-uganda/42662/
The 4th CSLE Annual Leadership Summit took place at the Jury’s Inn Hotel, Birmingham on Tuesday 9th May 2017.
Key speakers focused on the theme of Collaborative Leadership and Asset Based Community Development, supported by a World Cafe style presentation where public sector leaders provided a series of interactive presentations centred on real experiences.
Our core work
The overall strategic intent of the Company is that we will:
• encourage collaborative working to deliver efficiencies,
• help delegates to develop a greater awareness of key challenges facing leaders who deliver services to the public,
• encourage a better understanding of the nature of systems leadership and cross sector solutions to complex problems,
• create a forum for leaders to safely work together and critically think through cross-sector collaborative solutions to the challenges facing the public services,
• provide an opportunity for senior leaders to challenge current approaches and stimulate ‘blue-sky thinking’ in a cross-sector environment,
• increase the performance of leaders and organisations,
• operate as far as possible on a cost-neutral basis and at minimum cost to participants and organisers,
• share training resources, venues, assessors, mentors, coaches and leadership development expertise,
• encourage leaders to deal with real problems with real colleagues and to design and implement real solutions, which will in turn develop their leadership behaviours.